By signing up, I agree to Hitotravelz's Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, Guest Refund Policy, and Host Guarantee Terms

Already a member?

Forgot password?

Don't have an account?

Clarissa Resorts

Available Rooms

4 star
Jim Corbett National Park,, Village Himmatpur, Dotyal,, Jhirna Road, Ramnagar, Uttarakhand 244715, India
12:00 PM
10:00 AM

Policies of Clarissa Resorts

12:00 PM
10:00 AM
· Once the booking is Re-confirmed and after that any cancellation comes we will charge 10% of the booking amount. · If the booking gets cancel within 30 days prior to Check in - 25% Retention of total amount · Within 20 days prior to Check in – 50% Retention of total amount · Within 15 days prior to Check in – 75% Retention of total amount · In between 15 days prior to check in - 100% Retention will be charged.

Amenities of Clarissa Resorts


Guest Reviews (0 reviews)

Clarissa Resorts Uttarakhand, India

Your overall Rating of this property

Booking Number

Pin Code

Title of your review

Your review

What sort of Trip was this?

  • Business
  • Couples
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Solo