3 Nights Portblair, 2 Nights Havelock & 1 Night Neil Island
Day-1 Arrive at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair airport and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. First half of the day is leisure. Later in the evening visit Cellular Jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Day-2 Portblair – Havelock Island.
Early afternoon or morning departure by ferry to Havelock island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx 2 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as “The Radha Nagar beach”. Radhanagar Beach: Bestowed with the precious award of ‘Asia’s best beach’ by TIME Magazine, Radha Nagar Beach situated 12kms from Havelock’s ferry pier is undoubtedly one of the beat beaches of Andaman Islands. Fine white sand, turquoise blue waters and a lot of peace and serenity are the hallmark of this beautiful landmass. The water at the beach is of exceptional quality as there is almost not turbidity and wave action. It is not a huge island to explore… Overnight at Havelock.
Breakfast at Resort. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day-4 Havelock Island – Neil Island
Breakfast at resort .Transfer to Havelock Jetty to depart for Neil Island as per ship timing .On arrival at Neil island transfer to the Resort Check-in to the resort. Half day visit to Bharatpur Beach to enjoy blue crystal water Evening visit to Sun Set Point. Overnight at Resort.
Day-5 Neil Island – Port Blair
Breakfast at resort than proceed for Port Blair travel time 2 hours. On arrival at Port Blair transfer to hotel.check -in to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day-6 Port Blair
After breakfast visit to Ross Island. (Closed Wednesday) Ross Island – is the place from where the British governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. In evening Samudrika Museum and The Marine Museum. (MUSEUMS AR E CLOSED ON MONDAY, HENC E SIGHTSEEING WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY) Overnight at hotel.
Note- In case of non-operating of Ross Island boat similar Carbyn Cove Beach Sightseeings would be Provide
Day-7 Depart from Port Blair
Breakfast at hotel .Transfer from hotel to Airport.
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis in Base Category room at Portblair & at Havelock and Neil.
- Arrival/departure transfer sightseeing by Ac Vehicle in Portblair & Non Ac at Havelock and Neil
- Buffed/Fixed Menu as per plan. As per Meal Plan Only Breakfast
- Non Alcoholic Welcome Drink on Arrival
- All Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Inter Island Transfers by Private Sharing Ferry.
- Ferry Tickets , Boat Tickets & all Entry Fees Included as per mention itinerary
- Rates are Nett & non commissionable
- GST 5% Extra On Final Invoice
- Air Fare
- Meals other then specified
- Expense of Personal Nature such as Guides, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. Therefore No Transport on the days of Leisure.
- Any water sports and water activity charges
- Refund/Rescheduling of any booking in any Hotel for any reason will be Governed by the Individual Hotel Cancellation Policy
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest.
- Camera fee for entering Islands/Monuments
Important Details About Andaman
- All ferry / cruise transfers subject to weather condition or as per Andaman Govt. Permit supplier is not responsible for any ferry timing/ withdrawal.
- Full Retention would be applicable for hotel part if flight is cancelled due to any reason.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, Strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.
- All Hotels & Resort are having only Double Sharing Rooms. No Twin Sharing.
- Rates are Nett & non commissionable.
- Valid from 01-Oct till 31 March 2020 ( Except 15 Dec Till 15 Jan Peak Period )
- In case of non-availability in same hotel we shall provide similar accommodation in same category.
- On leisure day in itinerary no transport would be provided for Sightseeing.
- In Andaman Internet connectivity is weak in some places.
- Vehicle would be providing as per itinerary point to point basis not on disposal use.
- In Andaman in all hotels & Resorts Check in time 12:00 & Check out time 08:00
- Rates are based on Base Category rooms in all hotels & Resorts.
- All Packages based on Per Double sharing room.
- If Private ferry would not be operating between any Island. SCI ferry would be provided.
- For 02 -04 Years kid hotel part would complimentary and all ferry tickets would be Chargable extra. Rs- 1300.00 Per Inf. Per Way.
- Early check in & Late checkout is subject to availability
- If Flight / Ferry would be cancelled due to any reason ‘all hotels &Resort would be charge
- No refund of any services after commencement of Tour included in package being not used